I am an AI Resident at Google Research. I received my B.Sc. Degree from Dept. of Earth and Space Science, Peking University in 07/2019. I was a research assistant of Key Laboratory of Computational Linguistics in Peking University, advised by Prof. Xu Sun. I have also spent some fun time interning at Big Data Mining Group, Microsoft Research Asia (2017-2018), and DiDi AI Labs (2018).
My research interests lie within deep learning for Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision. I am also involved in Machine Learning problems like optimization algorithms and model compression.
New: Actively seeking for either Ph.D. or industrial opportunities starting from 2021 Fall. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested.
Selected Publications [Full List]
- Liangchen Luo*, Yuanhao Xiong*, Yan Liu, Xu Sun. Adaptive Gradient Methods with Dynamic Bound of Learning Rate. In Proc. of ICLR 2019, New Orleans, Louisiana. [arXiv] [bib] [code] [open review] [poster] [slides]
- Liangchen Luo, Wenhao Huang, Qi Zeng, Zaiqing Nie, Xu Sun. Learning Personalized End-to-End Goal-Oriented Dialog. In Proc. of AAAI 2019, Honolulu, Hawaii. [arXiv] [bib] [poster]
- Qi Zeng*, Liangchen Luo*, Wenhao Huang, Yang Tang. Text Assisted Insight Ranking Using Context-Aware Memory Network. In Proc. of AAAI 2019, Honolulu, Hawaii. [arXiv] [bib] [poster]
- Liangchen Luo*, Jingjing Xu*, Junyang Lin, Qi Zeng, Xu Sun. An Auto-Encoder Matching Model for Learning Utterance-Level Semantic Dependency in Dialogue Generation. In Proc. of EMNLP 2018, Brussels, Belgium. [arXiv] [bib] [code] [poster]
Awards & Honors
- Academic Excellence Award, 2018, Peking University
- Liao Kaiyuan Scholarship, 2018, Peking University
- Study Excellence Award, 2015, Peking University
- May Fourth Scholarship, 2015, Peking University
- First prize of National Olympiad in Informatics in Provinces × 3, 2011-2013, China
- Program Committee Member: ACL’20, AAAI’20, ACL’19, EMNLP’19
- TA for 04831420: Data Structure and Algorithm, Peking University, Spring 2016